The undersigned officer and the employees of TOTAL PROTECTION desire to clearly state the principles and ideals which guide all of us at TOTAL PROTECTION in our relationship with our customers.
We feel this unusual step is necessary at this time because we find ourselves, when we are customers, both as individuals and as a company, frequently dissatisfied with the way we are treated. Lack of interest, dis-courteousness, unsatisfactory service, being late or not showing up for an appointment and just plain bad manners are too common. This is usually associated with a company specializing in low price, not exceptional workmanship or customer service.
We can’t tell others how to run their business (except by not buying from them). But we can and do set the standards for our industry. Therefore, the following is a list of what we consider to be the inalienable rights of our customers. We expect to be held accountable whenever we deny any of these to our customer.
AS OUR CUSTOMER YOU ARE ENTITLED TO –
- Be treated as an individual, with friendliness, honesty and respect.
- Full value for your money. When you purchase our security system, you will feel assured that it was a good purchase and that the system is exactly as represented.
- A complete guarantee of satisfaction. This is especially true when you purchase our system, relying on our recommendations.
- Fast service. You can expect prompt service generally within 24 hours. In the event of a delay, you are entitled to immediate notification, along with an honest estimate of the expected arrival time.
- Be served by courteous, knowledgeable people who answer your inquiries immediately to your satisfaction.
AND THE GOLDEN RULE…
AS OUR CUSTOMER,
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO BE
TREATED EXACTLY AS WE
WANT TO BE TREATED WHEN WE ARE
SOMEONE ELSE’S CUSTOMER.
David Wurmbrand, President